Competence requirements are based on the requirements and criteria of
”Excellent” in the vocational qualification,
including competence requirements of the task modules.
- Spreadsheet (Excel)
- Processing spreadsheet data
(filtering, subtotals, protection, linking, importing data)
- Adding illustrations to a
spreadsheet (images, objects, links, comments, editing charts)
- Calculations and functions,
e.g. Sum, If, Sumif, Plookup, Vlookup, Count, Countif. In addition, Goal seek.
- Macro recording and producing
a macro button
- Text formatting (Word)
- Styles and document templates
- Long documents (section
breaks, footers and headers, table of contents, indexes, references and bibliographies)
- Columns (dividing a text
- Merge functions (address labels
and newsletters, connecting to a data source)
- Forms (creating and editing
tables and form fields)
- Presentation graphics
- Diverse use of images and drawing
- Inserting and editing charts
and objects, as well as RGB colour definitions
- Slide-specific effects,
text effects, action buttons, hyperlinks
The tasks may also be solved using Excel add-ons: PowerQuery and PowerPivot.
The fulfilment of the competition task will be accepted as the
completion of the Advanced licence.
The software is in English.